Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 33

Alisha weighed 30.14lbs. She was happy and playful this day and she did a lot better with the chewables. We changed the plan so that I'm giving her meds at 7:30am and feeding her at 8:00 so that her schedule is more like what it will be at home when she is going to school. Then we meet at the center at 10:00 and she eats her snack of chewables. They start having me feed her the chewables because we both need as much practice as we can get before we go home. She still refusing a lot of bites but there is improvement but still not what she was doing last week. Alisha is still hitting herself and for a little longer spans of time. When we got back to the hotel I have the girls pack up their things into the suitcases while I packed my things and lots of odds and ends including our very well traveled blender. Then we had dinner downstairs I'm really getting to like eating salad with cheese OR olive slices and dressing with chips salsa and A&W Root Beer. This meal is becoming another variation on comfort food. They always had more to eat then that like lasagna and other great comfort foods but they all had gluten. IT was wonderful to not have to make dinner every night and I was very glad they offered it. Alisha ate sweet potatoes and peas. I'm running out of choices and I really don't want to go to the store one more time!!!! Then we went back upstairs and got suitcases and took them down to the work out room and weighed our bags. I had almost everything... I thought we did really pretty okay I was under by a couple of pounds on a couple of bags. When we get back up stairs I allow the girls access only to their suitcase so that things don't get shifted around too much. we get jams on watch Pengu and Alisha drinks her night time milk. The girls go to bed and I watch TV and try to feel like I have a turn. I'm sleeping less and less as our time runs out.. I'm starting to look forward to being home. My Mom's family is all together in Idaho and I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment