Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blogumentary

I wanted to try to make this a blogumentary for all of our family friends and everyone that made this trip possible. I will do all that I can to make this trip successful. I also really want to make this be an awesome resource for all the families who plan to go to St. Joseph's Feeding Center. I do not however plan on sharing a lot of details about how they feed Alisha. This is not DIY and I don't think reading a book about how to swim will do you much good. Every child is unique and has their own mountains to climb and like a lot of things in life you will just have to experience it for your self and I really hope you do and spread the word to as many others that you can while you are at it.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I hope that people see this blog as an inspirational piece rather then a short cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a fellow CdLS mom, just found your blog, and even though my Emma is just a baby, I'm planning to stalk your blog like crazy now for inspiration! :) Emma is just starting to show interest in rice cereal (G-tube fed exclusively since birth), so we're starting some feeding therapy. We're taking it slow as she still has a cleft palate that needs repair, so nothing like you guys are going through, but I'm totally inspired by how much you are your daughter's cheerleader and how much you believe in her!! Go Alisha! God bless

    ReplyDelete