Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 7

Today Alisha did GREAT!!!
I was very thankful for that because today was my first training day of feeding her with all of the correct protocol. I have been watching and video taping for me and for reminders at home and to watch the transformation is wonderful!!! (This is not DIY the only question that you are not allowed to ask me is.. "Can I have a copy of your video?")
I was nervous that Alisha's twisted humor would kick in and that she would think that it would be funny to refuse bites from me just to refuse them with that twinkle in her eye. Her preschool teachers say that she is spunky.. Anyway, Alisha did a FABULOUS job!!! I was sooo excited!!!! Odd to know that you are being watched through one way glass but.... She did AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment