Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 9

Today was just US...

We had a great breakfast!! Then we did a quick clean up.. (my favorite kind) and started Alisha on her first feeding at "home."

We did the first feeding at 9:30 and ended at 10:02. Everything was going well and then Alisha threw up on bite number 26 of a 30 bite feeding.. I did a quick clean up and gave her some water to drink.. (yes, out of a regular cup.. I know I'm a butthead!!) then Alisha said she didn't want any more she was done. I said "Open." and I might as well have said "open sesame" instead because she stopped and opened her mouth. A little more mild protesting with no actual resistance and she finished her remaining four bites the rest of the feedings were as smooth as silk!!!

Then we watched cartoons.. :) It felt great to be mellow and not feel that we had soo much schedule inside of our schedule. Then we fed her again at 11:10 until 11:33 Mataya and I had our lunch between Alisha's bites.

We then drove around for about an hour trying to find a park that we were told about and then thought it would be a good time and we were close to Curious Cookie. They sell gf cookies and they sell tubs of cookie dough then we can take them "home" and bake them. We drove around and I didn't find either place. When I came from one direction on the turnpike the GPS said one parking lot then when I came back from the other direction it said the next parking lot. I read every sign and looked for the right suite number and I still couldn't find it so we went back and we fed Alisha again at 1:23 to 1:45.

Then we went for a walk outside and stopped off at the ice rink and watched part of a hockey game. It was really fun!!! Alisha loved it!!

We eventually got cold and ran around on the grass and raced and laughed and took some pictures and had fun together until 3:45 when we fed Alisha until 4:05. We Skyped during that feeding so that Grandma, Papa and Daddy could see Alisha eat. It was really nice to see them.

Afterwards we stayed in and the girls just played together. They don't get much down time to just be together. Then we fed Alisha at 5:25 to 5:47. That is five feedings thirty bites per feeding bringing her grand total for the day to be one hundred fifty bites!!!!!!!! Way past any all time record for her!! AWESOME doesn't cover it!!!

1 comment: