Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 8.

Today was all Mommy all the time.

I fed her at every feeding time. Brittney was so nice and always answers my questions and really loves what she does!! Brittney fed Alisha the fist five or so bites on the first feeding just to kind of cement the rules and also I think to give me one more look at it before it was my turn. Alisha did wonderfully!!!! I was still waiting for that "spunky streak" but it never kicked in. I was so excited that the magic would last even when I was feeding her!! GREAT!!! Because we need to do it alone over the weekend. We checked out a high chair and we bought some special feeding toys for Alisha. She picked a toy that is like My Little Pony meets Polly Pocket. You can switch their hair and skirts and wings etc. It is wonderful!!

We also got a few little things like colored pencils and Phase 10 and dice for Mataya for her beyond AWESOMENESS!!!!! Not one complain for a whole week!! Not one.. "When do we go home!!" She is loving all the time that we spend together cuddling up and reading together and watching TV she also likes to get up and dance and play her video games she is GREAT!! I also have to say that it was wonderful to be at a TARGET!!! Oh, Moms and TARGET!!! The Target at home is being expanded and I really miss it. I felt all most at home being there. LOL!! To say that we took our time would be an understatement!! There was a huge storm while we were there... We missed the whole thing in our glorious world of TARGET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment