Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 17

Alisha "read" the scripture and Mataya gave the talk. There are about 20 in primary in Jr and Sr primary counting all the adults. So to ask the visiting kids that aren't event the same class give the scripture and talk not so out of the ordinary besides being very welcoming the girls love it. It was really fun for them.. Mataya's talk was about how helping in your family even doing little things that kids can do makes a really big difference in your family. And being the awesome kid that she is... she was able to talk briefly about helping with Alisha and her milk drinking the day before.

It was such a wonderful day!!! I love this ward! I know that I'm so going to miss it here. At the same time watching Chris Vaughn (King of Queens and Paul Blart Mall Cop) is about the closest I get to being with my husband. I'm missing home and friends and family and game nights a lot too.

Drinking her "milk" means that she doesn't have to use her feeding pump because she is now drinking it herself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment