Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 27

Today Alisha weighed 30.11 pounds today. Alisha was tired. She only had about seven hours of sleep and she had to be redirected four to five times for not listening or sharing. They love her in the play room and they say "Sharing is caring."

She didn't quiet drink all of her night time milk the night before but she is looking really healthy and her blood sugar has been really stable for whatever reason don't know how come but I'll take that!! Alisha ate chewable pieces of peaches and pears along with the rest of her regular meals. At her third meal she licked a piece of waffle (she eat's them pureed) and refused all five pieces twice and then she ate all of her pureed foods at that meal. Britney will be out for a few days. I'm excited about the progress Alisha is making.

We visited the Wayne Hills Mall. While Alisha is in the cart I just keep her drinking and She drank all of her day time formula. The mall is all but closed. There are several doors that have signs saying that they are not open and to enter by the Quiznos. There is also a Burlington Coat factory that connects into the mall where there is still a Quiznos, somekind of a blended smooties and candy store and a Payless Shoes store. Everything else is gone and Burlington is having a 60% off sale on the whole store. I thought about a sheet set... can you imagine that!!!! Like I don't have enough to pack!!! I just laughed and we went to the hotel got ready to go swimming and down to eat.

At dinner time I fed she pureed avocado and mixed berry applesauce between bites she ate corn chips and drank a little more then 2oz. of water. We also went swimming and she is doing great swimming the length of the pool several times with her water wings on.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I see I have to sign in on my google account first!!

    I hope today is a very great day for all three of you.
    Love Sister Turner

    (and Hi from Brother Turner, too!)

    ReplyDelete