Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 23


Today.. (truly today... yea!!! I'm caught up with the blog!!!) Alisha ate yogurt and applesauce the next meal she ate carrots and green beans then she ate pureed pancakes mixed with vanilla silk milk and blueberry applesauce and peaches. The blueberry is all that was new today..
I was lacking one meal and I will have to run her pump for the first time in four days because today she didn't drink enough of her "milk"

As for adventures... We went to Target in Glendale for the third time... It's starting to feel familiar.. which is nice.. that there are few things that feel that way. We got a insulated lunch box and a couple of food containers with freezer containers.. because we have GOT to be able to take this show on the road!!!! Then it took me quite a while to find but definitely worth it!!! WE went to Miller's Gluten Free Bakery!!! I thought we would have been there long before now!!! Too busy with so many other trips to the store for just a few things at a time because that is all that I'm able to think about right now. Anyway, it is a lovely store and we had such a great time and we got sandwich bread and another cheesy wonderful bread that I can't remember the name of but it is soooo good!! We also got two cupcakes!!! That was a rare treat!! Plus some frozen chocolate chip cookie dough.. It will be fun to make cookies with the girls.. Not something that we do often but it's something that brings more of that cozy home feeling.. I'm missing some of that.. It's getting kinda a little harder knowing that this is next week almost all of my moms family is getting together at the family lodge.. I really wanted to see everybody there are a lot of new babies this year. I can't remember a summer that I haven't gone since I was five.. ANYWAY IF I have to choose I would hands down choose to be here and make more progress with Alisha.. I love everybody and I miss you all!!!

Alisha is just under 20 new foods at this point I think she will eat anything that is a reasonable food and can be pureed.. I just say "open" and follow the protocol.. IT WORKS!!!! I'm soo grateful for this program!!! By the way "Failure to Launch" came on TBS today and I thought that was really funny!!! I text one of the moms and I watched it!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment