Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 18

Today Alisha weighed 31.11 pounds. She ate her firsted Pureed food peaches, bananas, pears, ect. And she drank three ounces of "milk" after all four meals. When we were home she drank threee ounces "milk" and later another three ounces water.. She had a wonderful day!!! Because she drank so much I had to give her meds a lot later then normal. This is a very tireing life actually...Wonderful and miraculas but it also takes a lot too... anyway.. I layed down for just a second when I was syringing her night time meds and woke up about a few hours later... Alisha was looking really pretty good... I tested her blood sugar and she was at 108.. Hmm.. so I got into my bed and tested her again two hours later and she was at 97. So with her morning meds I mixed in some glucose liquid shot so that she wouldn't continue to drop until she ate "breakfast" at the center..

No comments:

Post a Comment