Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 25

Today....... Alisha weighed 30 3/4 pounds. She ate prunes and yogurt, broccoli with cheese and sweet potatoes with turkey. I can't remember what else she at the center today. I know that I was talked to about feeding her more pureed things and less baby food.. Sooooo I gave her pureed chili and baby food green beans.
I have had hives on my upper arms and calves for a couple of weeks.... lets just say it would have been more cost effective to buy cortisone cream by the keg!! I think I have either a new allergy or a new reaction to an old one.. Anyway I got a cortisone shot, Gadista pills, zyrtec and tusty benadryl cream... They also made me promise to get a new allergy screening when I get home. For now though if not tonight then some night soon I should be able to sleep!!! Thanks s0 much for the help Pam!!! We were out too late at the urgent care and two pharmacy's so Alisha didn't have enough time to drink all of her milk. So we are going to have to run her pump tonight.. Somehow the day feels less victorious when we end it with the feeding pump. It is still nice to have a safety net.
News from the home front... Jeff's Grandma is now home on hospice. She has been ready for a Long time although she has been reasonably healthy. She was a friend of my grandma or at least they had a friend in common. I have always liked being with his grandma and family!! I'm glad that Jeff gets to be with his sister and family...

No comments:

Post a Comment