Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 24


Today Alisha drank 8oz. of milk during sacrament meeting. Very awesome because I didn't sleep very well at all. So I was up late this morning and didn't have time to feed her before we left but that takes care of about a third of her drinking.. After church Alisha ate green beans and peaches mixed with rice cereal. Then she drank a lot more. For her next meal Alisha ate mixed with silk milk and mixed berry apple sauce. She like the avocado it was her first time having that. I feel that we will soon be feeding her enough foods that I won't know how many she has eaten .. It is to the point that if it is food and I can get to pancake batter consistency then I think Alisha will eat it..
Failure to Launch was on again today. Just strikes me as funny..
Today I exchanged more cell phone and email information with ladies at church. Very nice ladies!!! I know that I'm going to miss everyone that I have met here and that we can stay in contact. The girls and I had fun playing a few rounds of Jelly Bean Jumble. I was able to get sandwiches made for tomorrow before 10:00pm so I count this as a really good day!! It's the simple things..

No comments:

Post a Comment