Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day Ten

Alisha ate her water and apple sauce from 8:50 to 9:08. Then we got ready for church and I love going to church here. There are so many trees-- the drive is so pretty. The whole place is just gorgeous!! They have great people!! There are about 20 or less sisters every week and I have way more then 10 phone numbers from people who asked that I call them if we need anything!! It is just such a wonderful feeling!! I feel a part of their ward.

I love that they have pictures of every sister with her name on the bulletin board by the relief society room and inside the room on a side wall is a blown up laminated map with a typed label for every sister with her name etc. on it and attached to the map according to where they live!!! I have wanted that kind of a set up for every ward that I've been in. It's a huge help with names and faces and who you live by and I think it helps to have more of a family feeling.

After church we came home and ate. Alisha ate water and applesauce from 2:30 to 2:55 and we left to go see Michele, Skylar and their family. Her family lives in a town called Totawa... I think it sounds fun like a valley girl with a speech impediment!! ( yeah, it really doesn't take much for me.) WE had a wonderful time!!! Her family was so wonderful we talked like old friends and it was such a great time for us!! Beyond Hospitality!!! Wonderful family!!
Thanks again for having us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment